HOD innovations Lab Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as "HOD Innovations Lab Pvt Ltd.", "we", "us" or "our", as applicable) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website/application and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
On this Website/Application
In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website/Application.
It does not apply to information collected by:
* us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or mobile application operated by Company or any third party; or
* any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website/Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website/Application or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
* by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number ("personal information");
* that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as credit card information, country of residence, pre-order details and/or
* about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website/Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
* Directly from you when you provide it to us.
* Automatically as you navigate through the site/app. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website/Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
* Details of your visits to our Website/Application, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
* Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
* We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We currently do not let users to opt out of behavioral tracking on this website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website/Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
* Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
* Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website/Application according to your individual interests.
* Speed up your searches.
* Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website/Application may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website/Application. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
* To present our Website/Application and its contents to you.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
* To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
* To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
* To notify you about changes to our Website/Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website/Application.
* In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
* For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form or adjust your user preferences in your account profile).
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
* To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
* To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
* To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held the Company about our Website/Application users is among the assets transferred.
* To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
* To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
* For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
* With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
* To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. * To enforce or apply our Terms of Sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
* If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Website/Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website/Application, you are responsible for keeping this password/pin confidential. We ask you not to share your password/pin with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website/Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website/Application.